Power Moves has been around since 2016. I’m proud to say that I’ve never placed an ad anywhere on this site, and I’ve never accepted a free product for a review. If you like my content and want to keep Power Moves ad-free and fully independent, I need your help!
Five Ways to Help:
- Use my Amazon Links. When you click on one of my Amazon links (e.g. “Check Price” button) and make a purchase within 24 hours, I earn a commission (usually around 2-4%). Amazon is my main income source and help me afford all the new gear to try. If you click on my links, it affects you in no way, but it helps me a ton!
- Follow Me on Twitter. I tweet out my thoughts about the devices that I’m reviewing before they go live on the site. It’s the best way to ask questions, give feedback, and interact with me too.
- Follow the @PowerMovesBlog Twitter. This Twitter account is experimental, but I’ll post short video clips, product tips, and short reviews. You’ll get a condensed version of comparison posts because I realize not everyone wants to sit through 3,000 words.
- Subscribe to My Newsletter. I send out a bi-weekly newsletter. In this email, you’ll get a brief 400-word summary of each comparison post before when it goes live. I’ll embed my latest YouTube video too.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel. I post a new video a few times per month. Most of my videos are just video form of my written comparisons, but I’ll throw in a few random reviews too.
- Tell a Friend. If you know someone who’s into tech and wants real and honest opinions, send ’em here!